Wednesday, September 12, 2018

I was almost crushed by a tree branch this morning (Off the Mat)

I was almost crushed by a tree branch this morning (Off the Mat)

I was out on my morning walk, and out of nowhere I heard an extremely loud CRASH!!!!

When I heard the noise, I had just crossed the street with my dogs (Flowtron & Kaya) to return home, and I was with two other dog-owning neighbors of mine. Each of us spun around and to see what had happened, and were shocked to see that a HUGE branch had suddenly fallen out of a nearby tree – in the same exact spot we had been walking not more than a minute before. (You can see for yourself in the photo inside.)

The post I was almost crushed by a tree branch this morning (Off the Mat) appeared first on Man Flow Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment