Monday, September 24, 2018

Can You Still Sell Video Lead Generation Services U.S. Clients Even If You’re Not In The U.S.?

In episode 198 of the weekly Hump Day Hangouts by Semantic Mastery, one viewer asked if it is possible to sell video lead generation services to remote clients even if one is not physically in the same locality as them.

The exact question was:

– In the VLS you said that it is better to target local clients in my area. But I leave outside the US and I want to target US clients because my area has shitty payments. I will need 30 clients to get some return. In the US I can lay down 5 clients and I have a business. Can I still go for that?

This Stuff Works

Can You Still Sell Video Lead Generation Services U.S. Clients Even If You’re Not In The U.S.? posted first on https://healinghealthservicesny.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment