Sunday, September 2, 2018

Do MasterMind Members Have Access To Trello Boards Containing Semantic Mastery’s Business Processes?

In episode 195 of the weekly Hump Day Hangouts by Semantic Mastery, one viewer asked if MasterMind members have access to Trello boards that contain the business processes used by Semantic Mastery.

The exact question was:

Hey gents, have a question regarding the Mastermind. Trello boards for processes you use in your business… Are these accessible to Mastermind members? If so, I am in. If not, how can I talk you into getting these? I have VAs I have recently hired and am struggling to put together boards for all processes while keeping my current customers serviced. Thanks for what you do!

This Stuff Works

Do MasterMind Members Have Access To Trello Boards Containing Semantic Mastery’s Business Processes? posted first on https://healinghealthservicesny.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment