Thursday, October 11, 2018

How Do You Start Building Your Own Rank And Rent Video Business Using VLS?

In the 200th episode of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked how to start building one’s own rank and rent video business using VLS.

The exact question was:

Hi SM,

About video rank and rent. I am better off start selling the service to clients, with the VLS. Frst I will go try to land 10 clients, then try scaling it with what you said. I don’t have one client in my resume, so I can’t scale if don’t have a proper system that I have implemented in my head. I would build ifttt tiers after I land clients.

This Stuff Works

How Do You Start Building Your Own Rank And Rent Video Business Using VLS? posted first on https://healinghealthservicesny.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment